M.B.B.S., M.D., D.M. (Cardiology)
Dr.Vekariya has did his MBBS from Baroda Medical College, M.S.University, Baroda, Gujarat. He has did his MD from KEM Hospital, Mumbai. He completed his DM training from Premier Shri Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Science & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Dr.Vekariya has worked as Interventional Cardiologist in different hospitals like Shri Ram cardiac centre, Jalandhar, Grecian super speciality hospital, Mohali andBankers heart Institute, Surat for one year. Have performed more than 350 coronary angioplasty and more than 100 permanent pacemaker implantations including dual chamber pacemakers and AICD as a primary operator during the work tenure. Also worked as assistant consultant in critical care unit at Kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital, Mumbai for six months.
- Dr.Vekariya is an expert in Coronary Interventions, Permanent pacemaker implantation (Single and dual Chambers) and AICD implantation, ASD & PDA device Closure, Peripheral, Renal, Carotid Angiography & Angioplasty, Balloon Valvuloplasty, Paediatric echocardiography (trained in diagnostic paediatric cardiology including complex cyanotic heart disease).
- He has special inclination for academics and research.
- Dr.Vekariya is available in Wockhardt heart hospital, Surat as Full time interventional cardiologist to dedicate his service to South Gujarat patients.
• MBBS from Baroda Medical College, M.S.University, Baroda, Gujarat
• MD from KEM Hospital, Mumbai
• DM training from Premier Shri Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Science & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala